General Conditions for Hire
1. Rates are based on an eight hour working day and on a time out NOT time used basis.
2. Hourly rates on longer term hire are a minimum of 25 hours charge per week.
3. Excluding weekly hire, if your machine is not working due to bad weather, we must be given notification on the same day by phone, fax or text, otherwise daily hire will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. A delivery and collection service is available for extra charge.
5. Disposables such as fuel, oil, petrol and lost keys are an extra charge.
6. Insurance of $17.50 per day will be charged over and above the daily hire unless own insurance is arranged. An excess of $2,500 will be payable by the hirer.
7. All damage must be reported immediately.
8. Daily checks including maintaining fuel, oil and water levels, air cleaner, precleaner and greasing are the hirer's responsibility.
9. A seatbelt must be worn at all times.
10. No one under the age of 16 are allowed to operate the machinery.
11. Machine/tracks must be cleaned before returning or cleaning charges will apply.
12. If you commence using one of our machines you accept that you are fully trained and are familiar with the Correct Operating Procedures for the machine. If not you MUST contact Hire Smart on 0800 ALL HIRE before you commence the use of the machine.
13. Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) are available through our Smart Puzzle App, or through the Hire Smart Office. Please contact Hire Smart for a copy or access to the App.
14. Deposits are required before all hires commence unless a charge account is arranged. On some hire items a refundable bond may be required.
15. Payment of accounts is due on or before the 20th of the month following the return on invoice. Debt collection fees and interest will be added to overdue invoices and billed to the customer.
16. Rates are subject to change without notice.
17. Rates are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
18. Any objections or queries related to invoice MUST be made within 7 working days of the invoice date.
19. By clicking "I accept and have read the Hire Smart Ltd Terms and Conditions of Hire" before the hire commences, you will be deemed to have accepted these Hire Smart Terms & Conditions.
20. If you do not accept these Hire Smart Ltd Terms and Conditions of Hire, you may be refused hire of a Hire Smart Ltd asset.